(1) Education that Works: An Action Plan for the
Education of Minorities (January 1990). (Report)
(2) Together We Can Make It Work: A National Agenda
to Provide Quality Education for Minorities in Mathematics, Science,
and Engineering (April 1992). (Report)
(3) Opening Unlocked Doors: A National
Agenda for Ensuring Quality Education for Children and Youth
in Low-income Public Housing and Other Low-income Residential
Communities (May 1993). (Report)
(4) Laying a Foundation for Tomorrow: A Report
on the QEM Initial Years (January 1994).
(5) Empower the Educator: Enabling Current and
Future Mathematics and Science Teachers of Minority Students to Offer More Challenging Courses to their Students
- An Action Plan (February 1996).
(6) Weaving the Web of MSE Success for Minorities:
Top Ten Colleges and Universities Report (June 1997).
(7) Meeting the Challenge in North Carolina: An
Action Plan to Increase Minority Participation in Mathematics, Science,
and Engineering (February 1998). (Report)
(8) A Compendium of Information on Submitting
Manuscripts for Publication in Selected Scholarly Journals (January
1999; updated in Fall 2001).
(9) Community Service Centers that Work! (September
(10) Leading Producers of Minority Doctoral
Degree Recipients in Mathematics, the Physical
Sciences, and Engineering 1990-1997 (February 2000).
(11) Scholarly Guideposts for Junior Faculty (February
(12) Weaving the Web of MSE Success for Minorities: Update of Tables in QEM's 1997 Top
Ten Colleges and Universities Report (February 2000).
(13) Hands-on Mathematics and Science Activities
for Students in Grades K - 8: A Guide for Teachers,
Tutors, and Parents (January 2001).
(14) Just the Facts: The Condition of Education
for Minorities in the 1990s (February 2001).
(15) Pathways to the Ph.D.: A Handbook for Undergraduate
and Graduate Students and their Mentors (February 2001). (Report)
(16) Facts and Figures: Federal Support
for Science and Engineering at Minority Serving Institutions
of Higher Education (February 2006). (Report)
(17) Regional Workshops on Recruitment and Retention of Minority Males in STEM at MSIs
Focused on African American Males (Final Report) (March 19-20, 2010)
(18) Regional Workshops on Recruitment and Retention of Minority Males in STEM at MSIs Focused on Hispanic Males (Final Report) (March 26-27, 2010)
(19) Regional Workshops on Recruitment and Retention of Minority Males in STEM at MSIs
(20) Regional Workshops on Recruitment and Retention of Minority Males in STEM at MSIs
Focused on Native American (American Indian/Alaska Native/Native Hawaiian) Males
(Final Report)(April 9-10, 2010)
Executive Summary of Report (March-April 2010)
(21) NSF BRIGE Principal Investigators' Research Abstracts and Bio-Sketches(Report)
(22) Underrepresented Minority Master's and Doctoral Engineering and Materials Science Students and their Faculty/Staff Advisors (Report) (November 2011)
(23) A Professional Development Workshop for Underrepresented Doctoral Engineering Students Supported through the National Science Foundation (NSF)'s Directorate for Engineering's Graduate Research Diversity Supplements (GRDS) (Report) (June 2012)
(24) Effective Institutional STEM Instructional Strategies at HBCU-UP Grantee Institutions (Report) (November 2012)
(25) Promising Practices in STEM Education and Research at Institutions Supported through the National Science Foundation's Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (Report) (October 2012)