A national convening of minority serving community colleges at the U.S. Department of Education. The event will take place in Washington, DC, and will offer opportunities to:
- Exchange promising practices on student success with community colleges from across the country;
- Meet representatives from federal agencies and learn about federal programs for minority serving institutions;
- Hear from and speak with researchers and funders;
- Interact with representatives from the U.S. Department of Education;
- Engage with minority serving community college communities of practice.
There is no conference fee; however, your institution will need to pay for all related travel expenses, meals, and miscellaneous costs for your participants. Due to space limitations, each college or organization is limited to 2 representatives as attendees.
For information on registration, agenda, and other details, please click here to view the meeting website. We are also soliciting presentations in six key topic areas on the meeting site – please take a look and think if there is any expertise you and your college could share with your peers.